Thursday, March 22, 2012

Teaser Tag


Today's post is one of those memes where you tag people, which I haven't seen since I moved over from Livejournal. Awesome. So someone tagged me, and here you go. If you're a writer, feel free to play along in the comments. 
  • Go to page 77 of your current manuscript.
  • Go to line 7.
  • Copy the next 7 lines/sentences and post them as they're written. No cheating.
  • Tag 7 other victims... er, authors.


Thanks to Candace Havens for giving me something to post about today.


Just how much magic were we talking about here? Maybe I should work up to that, in case it was a terrifying answer.
“Let’s start with the basics,” I said. “Who had means, motive and opportunity to kidnap Alexis Maguire.”
Carson folded his arms and leaned against the bookcase. “It would take a phone book to list all the people who would have reason to want to stick it to Devlin Maguire. Money, power, revenge…”


So there's that. Now, I'm off to work on it so you can read it soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment