Saturday, September 17, 2011

Upcoming appearances

Here's where I'm going to be in the coming month. I'm adding a "Appearances" tab to this blog to keep this where you can find it easily.

September 23-25 - Dallas, TX - FenCon VIII. A literary (book centered) science fiction and fantasy convention in the DFW Area. Many cool guests, including ME.

September 27 - Wylie, TX - Speaking at the Wylie Public Library at 6 pm. It's Banned Books Week! I'll be talking about my favorite banned books and other bookish subjects. (6 - 7 PM)

October 1 - Austin, TX - Austin Teen Book Festival. Many many amazing authors, and the chance to meet them. Join us 10 - 5 pm at the Palmer Events Center in Austin, TX.

October 22 - 23 - Austin, TX - Texas Book Festival. Many many amazing authors of all genres in this downtown Austin event!

October 29 - Irving, TX - Speaking at the Irving Public Library at 4 pm. There will be lots of events: campfire stories and s'mores and awesome. Join us!

November 5 - Birmingham, AL - Southern Magic Readers Luncheon. Have lunch with some of your favorite romance authors!

November 12 - 13 - Charleston, SC - YAllFest 2011 - A YA book festival with 20 amazing YA authors from all over the country.

In all cases, see the link for more details, including participating authors (other than me), time and location details.

2 comments:

  1. I finished the last your books (my pile of TBR was insane!) I have to say I LOVE your voice and have enjoyed every single one of your books. Do you have any news re upcoming books? Can't wait for your next one.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete