And in Googling this, I found that Random House Australia has the book listed, with the Australian cover, which I love as much as the US cover. I mean, when a cover image works, go with it! I think the Western font is fun, but I love the tagline, which I am hereby co-opting for my own use.
|You can't escape your inner witch...|
If you're looking for a book recommendation, be sure and check out April's Fresh Takes column for interviews with Jenny Archer (Through Her Eyes) and Kirsten Hubbard (Like Mandarin).
Or, you could check out what the other Bookanistas* are talking about today!
- Shelli Johannes-Wells gives us THE ROYAL TREATMENT
- Elana Johnson hosts a blog tour stop for 101 SUCCESS SECRETS FOR GIFTED KIDS with a giveaway
- Shannon Messenger adores THE DAY BEFORE plus a giveaway
- Carolina Valdez Miller is passionate about POSSESSION and gives away an ARC
- Beth Revis shares some SOLSTICE cover love
- Lisa and Laura Roecker and Stasia Ward Kehoe marvel over MOONGLASS
- Megan Miranda and Veronica Rossi delve into DIVERGENT
- Shana Silver shows her desire for DEMONGLASS
- Carrie Harris is PUTTING MAKEUP ON DEAD PEOPLE
- Sarah Frances Hardy wants to be just LIKE MANDARIN
- Christine Fonseca is in love with DARK AND HOLLOW PLACES with a giveaway
*The Bookanistas are a group of bloggers and writers who love books, and on Thursday we talk about our latest love. Simple as that.