Monday, February 8, 2010

The last one on the clue bus (as usual)

So, AggieCon was a lot of fun. Totally different crowd from some of the other Texas cons, but it was fun meeting new people. Came home kind of wiped out, dealt with family stuff, then crashed. Had more weird dreams. These, however, were less terrifying by the ones inspired by the FenCon people introducing me to literal videos. Specifically the one below, which I'm posting because you just have to see it to believe.



I mean, seriously. It's like some kind of like some kind of Harry Potter cracktastic slash fic come to life.

Thanks to Tim Miller I had nightmares of being chased by glowing eyed zombie vampires. (Yes, I know that's redundant on the undead front, but the secondary characters in my dream were very specific. "Run! Zombie Vampires!"  Which will teach me to stop for directions in the middle of the night on a Texas State Highway.)

I'm I the last one to know about these literal videos?  The one to Meatloaf's I Would Do Anything For You (but I won't do that) nearly killed me. Kool-Aid man for the win. The most awesome thing, though, is really how completely trippy these videos were from the beginning.

Anyway, if you want to waste the better part of a day, google "literal videos." Just don't do it when you have somewhere to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment