Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Vacation Pics

Don't you hate it when some joker wanders into your group photo?*

HAI MOM!!!
see more Lolcats and funny pictures

Seriously. That little guy's expression cracks. me. up.

I know the blog has been quiet lately! If you're in desperate need of an RCM fix, you can find my recent post on Fresh Fiction, with January YA book recommendations, and over on Genreality, where I got all philosophical and stuff with the new year.



*Not that I've been on vacation, unless you count the couch and the places in my head that my decongestant takes me. Who needs uppers and downers when I have Sudafed and Benedryl? I would be the cheapest drug addict in the world.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I think you've taken toooo long a vacay from DFWWW. I miss you! Can't wait to read your next project. It's time to get some GOTHIC on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a NyQuil girl. Mmm, sleep.

    ReplyDelete