Friday, September 11, 2009

Fun Stuff Friday

Fun stuff today.

First off, I'm blogging at Fresh Fiction today: Warning: this book may be hazardous to your diet. Comment and win prizes. Whoot!

And just because I haven't been obnoxious about it in a day or two, just a reminder that I have a book signing tomorrow (Saturday, September 12th) from 2 - 4 pm at the Hurst Barnes and Noble (near North East Mall). Even if you hate me and you don't want to buy my book, you should come, because the first booksigning is always full of my author friends. It's a great time to meet other local writers.

The official B&N Site about the event is here.

And my page with the details and a map to the location is here.

On the rest of the country front: People are telling me that some of their stores are already sold out of The Splendor Falls! If you go to your local bookstore and they don't have it on the shelf, be sure and ask for it. They may have copies in the back, and they can always order it for you.

My readers rock!

In a completely unrelated to books note: I've been saving this link for ages. I don't know why I think it's so funny, but I do. And since there are a lot of contemplative posts today, with it being September 11th and all, I thought maybe it was time for a funny one. What Stormtroopers do on their day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment