Monday, March 2, 2009

Your Obnoxious Reminder--Enter and Win stuff

Today is the LAST DAY to enter to win a copy of Highway to Hell. The book comes out on March 10th-- One week from tomorrow! --but you can win it before you can buy it! I'll be drawing one name for every 10 people entered. So that means that you can tell your friends without decreasing your odds of winning! Cause I'm cool like that.

Just leave a comment, any comment. The idea is to tell me about some spring break or vacation you went on. If you have time, read through some people's stories; some are a hoot, and some are really touching. But don't be intimidated. ALL comments are entered. Leave a comment that says "I haven't been on a vacation in 5 years," or "Rosemary's books really rock" and that counts, too!

And if you are in or near Fort Worth, be sure and mark your calendar for the:

Highway to Hell Book Launch Party
March 14th from 2-4 PM
Barnes and Noble in Hurst, Texas

This is a spring break themed party. I wore my prom dress to my first booksigning. I'll be wearing spring break attire to this one. (Much more comfortable.) There will be goodies (but no trash can punch, sorry) and I will also be giving away a Spring Break Survival basket. So stop by and say "HI!"

No comments:

Post a Comment