Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dessert-er-ific

I've discovered that if I write my posts in firefox, I can edit in rich text, which means it makes links and formats texts and stuff without me having to remember the code. That is so awesome. Way to come into the 21st century, Rosemary.

So, back in May I posted about my anniversary present, and how I really wanted a trifle bowl, but what I got was a pink Kitchenaid stand mixer, that I love.  I also (finally!) got a trifle bowl, and ridiculously, I'm posting my efforts to show you guys why I NEEDED this thing.

Ta Da!
Lemon-berry Trifle a la Rose
(Okay, the picture is so so, but I took it with my iPhone, because my camera was out of batteries. And I'm kind of bugged by that one raspberry sticking up. But it tasted amazing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment